Child Died Within 1 Hr After Swimming In A Public Swimming Pool. Parents Should NOT Miss THIS!

Cassandra Jackson of South Carolina did not discern any signs of poor health in her son when she walked home with him after a day of swimming in the public pool. In the afternoon, he told her that he was sleepy. When she noticed that he had been sleeping for a long time, she decided to check on him. But as it turns out, Johnny had passed away in his sleep.

Medical examiners say that it was a case of asphyxiation by way of drowning. It is shocking, but it is not unheard of. The video below calls it dry drowning, which is very rare. Johnny swallowed too much water in the pool and the effects were delayed as he could not get enough oxygen to breath properly after he fell asleep.

Johnny’s mother said that when she went to his bedroom to wake him up, his face was covered with a white, spongy material. She was scared and called a family friend and paramedics. But when he arrived at the hospital, it was too late.

Johnny was ten years old and in fourth grade when he died. His mother now only has memories and pictures to remember him by. Parents must always keep a close on their kids when they are out swimming and matters like these should not be taken lightly. It may cause you to lose your child’s life.

Watch the video below and let us know what you thought about this sad story in the comments!

SHARE this amazing video with your friends and family on Facebook. This story is just too amazing to keep to yourself. Share it!