Girl was in an elevator with her dogs – its very surprising what happens next!

This will put you at the edge of your seat. Some may find this a little bit disturbing but don’t worry, it ends well and it’s here to teach us a very important lesson: leashes are helpful but they are potentially lethal if you don’t pay close attention to them.

It was just another day for a woman named Tamara and her dogs. It looks like they were about to go for a walk, or perhaps run an errand or go to the dog park. Tamara goes inside the elevator with her furry friends to get down from what appears to be her apartment building when something unexpected and shocking happens.

First of all, I’d like to point out that we’re not judging Tamara. This was an honest mistake and this could happen to anyone. Plus, she really tried her best to put her dog out of harm’s way and didn’t give up on him. We applaud her for that.

One of the dog’s leash got caught as the elevator door closed, dragging the dog up as the elevator goes down and choking him. Tamara, in panic, tried all sorts of things to prevent her dog from choking. She pressed several elevator buttons in hopes that it will stop at the closest floor.

But the elevator wasn’t quick enough to re-open and she knew she had to do something to free her dog or it may be too late. Watch the video to see the heart-stopping rescue.

What do you think about this video? Let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you!