This rescue video by Animal Aid Unlimited will tear your heart into pieces. When the rescuers of Animal Aid Unlimited got to know about the miserable condition of a 3 months old puppy that was covered in black toxic goop and tar, they immediately headed for the rescue.
The tiny little pup was wandering around a street that was under construction where she accidentally got covered in the tar. The locals didn’t know what to do; they thought that was her end. But thanks to the kind rescuers of Animal Aid Unlimited, the tiny pup was rescued and gradually she regained her health.